Weddings at East Lodge
OUR MISSION IS TO HELP YOU TO HAVE THE WEDDING DAY EXPERIENCE YOU’VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF
Our elegant Country House is set in 10 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens. East Lodge is “Exclusively Yours”. Just you, your family & friends with nobody else around.
It’s your wedding day and we’ll put all of our vast experience of organising special occasions at your disposal as you plan your unique wedding in our very special & beautiful surroundings.
With East Lodge exclusive really means exclusive. We guarantee that your wedding party will be the only guests anywhere on the premises. It is a proper House Party.
Our prices are inclusive with NO hidden extras. We leave you to organise invitations, stationery and flowers. For flowers we highly recommend Tineke. Why? Because they’re local and just happen to be the National Wedding Florist of the Year!
Planning your bespoke, tailor made wedding is a detailed process. Part of our job is to take care of all the detail so that you can be totally relaxed on your special day. We have vast experience of organising wedding events. Please read our many, many “Thank you” cards.
Finally and most importantly we want to emphasise that we are first and foremost a special occasion venue. It is our focus as a business. We specialise in high profile, important events like your wedding. Choose East Lodge and you get a dedicated team of wedding event professionals who will act as your in-house wedding planners.
Because your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, we at East Lodge believe that your wedding day should be all about you. After all it’s your day, created by you but helped by our experience and our people who really care and will listen to what you want.
At East Lodge we actively dislike the word “packages”, because of its inflexible connotation: each and every wedding is created individually. However to make your planning and more importantly budgeting very easy we have created a number of inclusive bundles (!) “Packages” that include all the essential elements and differ only in the day of the week and the length of stay on the estate (i.e. 1 or 2 nights)
- Exclusive use of all the Hotel accommodation, bar, function rooms, grounds and public areas All venue hire fees, Civil Ceremony Room (if required)
- Reception drinks with Prosecco & canape?s
- Choice of chair decorations (covers and sashes), if required
- A 3 course wedding breakfast menu of your choice, cooked to order by our award winning Chefs
- Half bottle of house wine per person
- Tea and/or coffee
- Prosecco for your wedding toast
- Cake stand and knife
- Evening buffet & function with our In House DJ included(excluding daytime and silver) All the available hotel bedrooms on a 1 or 2 night basis (except daytime weddings)
- Full cooked to order Derbyshire breakfast for up to 32 guests (except daytime weddings) Our hugely experienced In house wedding planning team